Friday, April 27, 2012

Raw food diet tipsters needed!?

I am a trucker. Somehow I ended up getting this driving gig. I have been doing it for two years. Since I've been doing this job I have ended up eating nothing but gas station and fast food twice a day practically every day. My once flat belly is turning into a gut. Not cool. I was a pretty health eater before but being on the road for days at a time and driving 12-15 hours a day, you just want something hot, fast. I am going to start packing a cooler full of real food and trying to kick the fast food addiction thats got it's hold on me. I was a vegetarian before. But that hasn't been practical lately. I also am kicking the meat out again. I feel like my body needs a good shaking out of toxins. I want to work my way down to raw food.. Since I sit all day sedentary driving I don't need all that meat clogging me up. I don't even have to load my own truck. I am looking for raw food tipsters to lay down some knowledge for me. Recipes, nutrition concerns, things like that.



Answer on Raw food diet tipsters needed!?



I would say, every couple of days on your routes, stop at a grocery store if you can. It doesn't need to be whole foods or anything like that, just fred meyer, or walmart, anything. Buy some fresh fruits (bananas, apples, grapes, etc.) and veggies (broccoli, baby carrots, sugar snap peas). You could also see if they have raw nut butters and raw nuts.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.