Saturday, April 28, 2012

How can I stop reminiscing about the 90's?

Periodically I find myself reminiscing about the 90's. I sometimes think about how I was a little kid & had a carefree life, how everyone I know was way younger back then, the cartoons & music of yesteryear, attending elementary school & kindergarten, less-advanced technology (no smartphones, facebook, or twitter) & the list goes on. It just seems like everything was better back then, but contemplating about the past is driving me insane.



Answer on How can I stop reminiscing about the 90's?



Oh My GOD,



You sound exactly like me. The truth is those were some great years and you probably will always miss them. Those were the most carefree days and I miss them too, but you have to get on with life sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.