Friday, March 16, 2012

Who was the girl in the Justin bieber movie that went on stage for one less lonely girl? Lindsey something?





So I went to see the Justin bieber movie and it was the director cut (so I'm not sure if this was in the original but...) I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the girl who went up on stage at madsion square garden? She has a purple tank top and I think white shorts. She on YouTube and someeone said her first name is Lindsey. So if anyone knows her full name I would much appreciate it



Answer on Who was the girl in the Justin bieber movie that went on stage for one less lonely girl? Lindsey something?



I'm pretty sure no one saw that movie. so sorry no one will be answering this question, try looking on imdb. com like everyone else in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.