Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I want to loss weight because I'm fatter than my mother. ?

I'm trying different things and I wanted to know how fast they are going to work. I'm taking some pills and china tea and I exercise and im throwing. I want to how fast can I see some changes? I know some of these things are not good so please just answer the question. Thanks



Answer on I want to loss weight because I'm fatter than my mother. ?



Try not taking carb from 2pm onwards. It's ok to eat veggies and fruits but if you can, no more eating after 6pm. Get enough sleep so you have the energy for a jogging the nextday. Dont miss ur breakfast as you need this to gain energy. If u decide to jog, Its ok just to walk for the first few days as you may feel muscle pain if you push ur self too much then once the pain is tolerable, start running. Im no expert but this is what i do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.