Saturday, January 7, 2012

How can i maintain my weight?

Ive recently been on weight watchers and lost 1stone 2 pound. I would like to have lost more than that but because ive been on it about 2 months its draining me. I am going to give myself a couple of week off it but i am terrified of putting the weight back on! How can i maintain the weight loss cause as soon as i eat somthing fatty i feel guilty and feel as though its gonna make me pile pounds back on! :(



Answer on How can i maintain my weight?



Don't worry! just calculate your resting metabolic rate and your basal metabolic rate online :) but go by what your resting metabolic rate burns. My resting metabolic rate burns 1400 calories, so my body burns 1400 calories by just being alive. So if I want to maintain my weight, I eat that amount :)



Best wishes/Miranda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.