Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Losing weight but not dropping sizes?

I lost thirty pounds and my pants are looser but not enough to drop a pants size. I went from 204 to 175 and I look like I might have Lost ten lbs. It's frustrating because I know people who lost thirty pounds and went down 4 sizes. Can anyone tell me why my loss isn't showing that much and I am pear shaped. Could thy have anything to do with it? Ps pleaser answer my question and not recommend a routine or diet. I have both of those and it works but I'm just not seeing it



Answer on Losing weight but not dropping sizes?



Eat fresh fruit instead of drinking fruit juice. Juice is often sweetened but fresh fruits have natural sugars. When you eat fruit, you are taking in a lot of fiber, which is needed by the body, and fruits of course are an excellent source of vitamins.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.