Thursday, September 1, 2011

Two Questions About Italian/Italy?

First: Is it a good place to live right now?

I'm going to live there when I get older, and I'd like to know if it's good to live there~! I've wondered about living in Sicily... but I'd like to live somewhere around Rome.



Second: Where can I learn Italian for free?

I've tried multiple websites and came across NOTHING that helped me whatsoever. If someone can give me the website name or the link to a Free Italian learning website, that would be great~!



God Bless~! :3

~Gilbo



Answer on Two Questions About Italian/Italy?



In my humble opinion Italy (my home Country) is definitely overrated:

- way too expensive

- devastated by concrete and general indifference towards environment

- provincial

- culturally dying

The only good things are the historical heritage (often disregarded) and food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.