Monday, September 19, 2011

Need Ideas for weight loss.?

Okay so my friends and I joined a gym. We're gonna go three times a week for an hour maybe hour and a half and I've started eating really healthy but I need ideas of what I can do on the days we don't go to the gym.



I've always tried to lose all my weight but always gave up but this time I have my friends to make sure I work out and eat healthily so PLEASE give ideas, tips etc. It doesn't have to be quick. I just want to definitely want to have the weight lost with in a few months. Is this realistic?



I'd appreciate the help guys



xx



Answer on Need Ideas for weight loss.?



What you're doing seems very realistic.



Some people don't seem to understand that it's actually unhealthy to lose a lot of weight in a short period of time, and you will see better results if you do it over atleast a few weeks.



General tips:

- Instead of only doing a workout once or twice a week (which you are doing aswell so it's good) try to do small but effective things on the days you aren't at the gym, such as walks or bike riding etc. for half an hour or so a day. Over time will help a lot.



- Exercise isn't the only important part of weightloss, diet is vital. If you aren't sure if you're getting enough nutrients keep a food diary for a week (write down everything you eat, including snacks) and you can find out. You should aim to avoid too much red meat or processed foods, and make sure you get plenty of fruits and vegetables.



- It isn't just what you eat, what you drink is also important. Make sure you get a lot of water (aim for 8 glasses a day). It gets rid of toxins in your body increasing the speed of your weightloss, and also makes you feel great. I've read articles that Green Tea is very effective in weightloss but I don't know much about that. It is a great antioxidant (protects cells) so can reduce signs of aging etc. and is also very good for you anyway so you can give it a shot. (Doesn't taste the nicest but yeah)



- Make sure you get the right amount of sleep each night.



Good luck in losing weight!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.