Sunday, August 7, 2011

16 year old girl exercise/diet?

Hi, I'm a 16 year old girl and I'm 5'3" and I weigh about 114 pounds. I do a little over 1 hour of excersise a day (running then strength training excersises using my body resistance). On Saturday I run for about 35 minutes. Sunday I rest. I eat really healthy and I eat a number of small things throughout the day. I feel like I'm eating enough however Eatracker. com said I should consumer around double the calories I am consuming. I think if this was true I would be losing weight though which I'm not. But I always have headaches and feel dizzy and my body always feels sore. This could be in part due to the heat because I live in Mexico. Should I change my routine in any way? I really don't want to gain weight. What do you think I could do to improve on what I'm doing?



Answer on 16 year old girl exercise/diet?



sounds a lot like me...same exact age, height, and weight. i work out a lot as well too. if you feel comfortable and don't starve yourself, then you're okay. if you feel too sore to work out one extra day, you can just let yourself have another rest day. you don't want to be too hard on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.