Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dating question - ask for her number or ask to tell her I will contact her on facebook?

Hi,

A woman I know wants to "match" me with another woman she knows. I have her pic and she has mine.

Now she asked me if I want her number OR should she just tell her I will contact her on facebook.

what would you do do - number ro facebook? I am having a dilemma as I see pros and cons to both ways. THANKS.



Answer on Dating question - ask for her number or ask to tell her I will contact her on facebook?



Ask for her number. Facebook is full of drama and you'll just draw early conclusions about her by her pictures and what other people write on her wall. You won't get to know her unless you actually talk to her. Do you want to get to know HER or know how she puts herself across to everyone? Its kind of stalkerish and creepy for you to check out her facebook instead of talking to her. You'll just come across as chicken if you don't be a man and ask for her number.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.