Friday, May 27, 2011

What is the average weight of a 13 yr old girl?

I'm 13 and i'm 5'2 and 166 lbs. I play softball so I have arm and leg muscles. I've checked all the BMI calculators and they all say i'm overweight, a couple even said that I was obese...Plz help me, how can I lose my weight and are there any good diet plans for my age group. Please keep in mind that I am only 13 so I can't go out and buy all these health foods and stuff. I have a treadmill and an exercise ball at home. how long should I exercise on them and what moves should I try on the ball? If you can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks :)



Answer on What is the average weight of a 13 yr old girl?



best ways to loose weight at home

follow these three simple steps

open this blog

http://loosenoww. notlong. com

(copy n paste in browser to open it)

wen it opens u ll see green color links

open them they will take u to the best weight loosing exercise

start loosing weighty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.