Sunday, October 3, 2010

How do I stop counting calories?

I've been dieting for about 6 months now and have lost just over 4 stone and I'm happy with my weight at the moment. Being 5'6" and 109lbs the doctors have told me i'm underweight, but at the moment i just want to maintain my current weight. The only thing is i'm obsessed with counting calories and no matter how hard I try I can't seem to eat more than a 1000 calories per day. I know it's bad for me but I just can't physically bring myself to eat more. I also do a lot of exercise, burning about 1250 calories on the exercise bike 6 times a week and I go roller blading a few times a week. I'm just so fed up and want to get back to normal. Any tips?



Answer on How do I stop counting calories?



It sounds like you have OCD. Start doing some research on that and see if there is a medication or psychologist for it.



Also, until you get past your OCD, you need to have someone else prepare your food. You should also have someone else control your workouts; don't do more than 30 minutes 3 times a week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.