Thursday, September 9, 2010

Why do people hate Justin Bieber so much?? No stupid comments like "girly, gay, cant sing, etc."?





Hi, I'm possibly his biggest fan and am going to see him in concert on the 16th of March. I just want to know why people hate him!! If people can just tell me 3 reasons why, JUST 3, then I...well, I won't change, I'll just settle this argument lol.



NO COMMENTS LIKE:



1) He's gay - for people who are homophobic

2) He can't sing - yes, everyone has their own opinion, yet I can't just say Ellie Goulding can't sing, because I know she can, but just don't like her music

3) He's a girl - Um, nope, definitely not

4) He's too cocky - theres a difference between cocky and confident. He has a right to be anyways, he's the most talked about celebrity of the past 2 years...and he's only 16!!!



Thanks.



Answer on Why do people hate Justin Bieber so much?? No stupid comments like "girly, gay, cant sing, etc."?



Let's see.. He's rich, famous and super cute. Not to mention there's rumors of him and Selena Gomez. They hate out of jealousy! ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.