Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Speak Italian? Please translate this...?

Can someone help me understand this a bit better, please? --

Adesso sono in Italia ma faccio molti viaggi a New York. Ho un amico in Queens e spesso alloggio nella sua casa. Dovrei tornare a New York a Novembre.. per quanto tempo starai li a New York? e da quanto tempo e che ci stai? Lavoro nel tessile (fashion) per questo sono spesso a New York... sto pensando di tornare ad abitare la per un po... circa due o tre mesi... conosci qualcuno che puo ospitarmi?



From what I understood it basically says " Right now I am in Italy, but I travel a lot to NY. I have a friend in Queens, and he lets me stay in his house often. I should return to NY in November.... ???



Answer on Speak Italian? Please translate this...?



Good so far...



... How long will you stay in New York? And how long have you been there? I work in the textile industry (fashion), that's why I'm in New York often. I'm thinking of going back to live there for a little while. About 2 or 3 months. Do you know anyone who will let me stay with them?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.