Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Lemonade Cleanse 10 day diet? Help me with recipe please!!!?

Hey all!! I was watching La Ink last nite, and two of the girls made a "lemonade cleanse". It's a diet you do for 10 days and you drink as much of this "lemonade" drink as you want. You mix lemon juices, filtered water, maple syrup and cayenne pepper. It's supposed to help you lose weight and detox your body.

OK so... My question is:

In the recipe for the "lemonade" you're supposed to use maple syrup. Well I messed up and when I went to the store today, I got pure molasses. Does anyone know about this lemonade cleanse?

Can I use the molasses instead of the maple syrup? And if not, what kind of maple syrup? It's not supposed to be the kind you use on pancakes and stuff... So what kind is it!?!?

Thanks you guys!! TGIF!!! Have a great weekend!!



Answer on Lemonade Cleanse 10 day diet? Help me with recipe please!!!?



I heard about that and asked my father about it - you are not doing your body justice with that. You may think your cleansing - but your really killing.



try laxatives instead - and when you finish you will need to eat a lot of yogurt to replace all of the organisms that will have died.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.